Wednesday, October 27, 2021

October 27, Day 36

Yesterday was a good day on the calorie count. It wasn't a sustainable kind of day, but for the present I'm just getting jump started in the big 50 pound weightloss journey. I broke my IF around 3:30 with a banana, ate dinner about 5:30 and finished the day with a bowl of mixed fruit at 8:30. The total count was fewer than 1000 calories. 
Like I said, it's not sustainable. I do want to make regular intermittent fasting a part of my lifestyle, perhaps once or twice per week. 

Yesterday was okay on activity, but other than some purposeful stretching was void of exercise. That's just the way it went yesterday. My step counter has come in between 5100 and 5600 all week, so not too much in the grand scheme of things, but okay for a guy that rarely leaves his home.
Today should be more.

John                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment