Sunday, October 3, 2021

October 3, Day 12

 A good day yesterday.
I'm trying to add some simple exercises to the 30 Day squat/pushup/plank challenge and I'm monitoring the squat effects on my knee. So far there is no real pain, but I don't think that's going to last for long. I'm just going to have to take it on a day by day basis. I may have to substitute something else in the place of squats.

I could have eaten less. Large portions are typical problem for me. I need to stop when I know I've had enough since my full-o-meter has long ago stopped functioning. I think I get tired of eating before I get full. 
I had my third beer in the past two weeks. Part of cutting back is just not adding the calories. Another part is knowing the negative effects a little alcohol (beer in particular) has on fat burning and weightloss.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment