Monday, October 25, 2021

October 25, Day 34

A new beginning.
(How many times have I written/said that?)

Yesterday was good.
I took a short walk and stretched. It was the best muscle stretching I've done in a while.

Diet wise:
My new beginning was an intermittent fasting day which went well until I started eating. Actually, it wasn't a bad day. I did eat more than I expected to eat. I held off until 5:30 in the evening and basically ate just the one meal for the day. The meal did include dessert followed by an evening of visiting. By the time it was all said and done I had a coupe of more helpings of dessert, but I was still considerably below my daily caloric allowance. (Yes, I logged my food.)
Eating time was 5:30 to 11PM.

I think I'm going to find and reread The Abs Diet (or something like that). I read it and found it to be helpful in my last 60 pound loss adventure. It wasn't gimmicky, but had some good dieting (and exercise) stuff in it. I also added a book, Eat to Live, to my Kindle library. I'll let you know what I think of it.
All-in-all, yesterday was a good reset day--both for the mind and spirit as well as for the body.

John

1 comment:

  1. The hard part for us is taking time and making an investment in ourselves. You are worth it. Stretching is good.

    ReplyDelete