Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New 30 Day Challenge

Here we go again!

I'm getting back into the exercise routine. Nothing over the top; just a doable weekly routine of bicycling, weights and yoga.

Yesterday it was 30 minutes of circuit training on the weight machine in the morning and 30 minutes of yoga in the afternoon. I'll get some yoga in this afternoon or evening and plan on some early morning bicycling on my break during my final midnight shift at SGF-ATCT.

I'm going to add this 30 day challenge to my daily habit and am inviting you to join me. It may be that this will be an insignificant addition to what you already do, or it may be all that you do in the way of exercise for the next 30 days. Either way, you are invited to join in!

I've already got one to agree. Anyone else wanna play?




Be well,
John <><


No comments:

Post a Comment