Thursday, January 1, 2015

The End of the Holidays!

I'm declaring the holiday season over!

With this declaration it is time to get back on task when it comes to clean eating and good exercise. No more over indulgence in sweet treats. No more excuses for not being active.

Even though I still have a month of work left, that's not going to be a reason to continue to put off establishing a regular fitness program.

I know that it should be easier once I've retired, but that doesn't mean I should wait.

This is NOT a New Year's resolution. It is simply getting back to being serious about good health. I don't know if your good habits have taken the holiday beating or not, but if you're ready to get back to livin' lean and workin' mean, let's do it together!

Good eats today. Take care about those football game snacks and drinks. Maybe take a walk at halftime or between games. Enjoy the holiday, but be healthy!

Be well,
John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment