Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Today's Plan for Fitness

I was up early and made another variation of my protein power cookies. I had a three egg omelet with baby 'bellas, spinach, onions and cheese. I'll wait until it warms up a bit and go for an afternoon bicycle ride.

My butt's a little sore from my short ride on Monday. The ride around home has a lot more hills than riding around the airport terminal. My RunKeeper app said nearly 1000 feet of elevation. The grades were generally long and not too steep, but they really wore me out. Guess I'll have to keep at it until it isn't such a killer ride.

The weather is supposed to be pretty mild for the time of year. Hopefully I can get out on a regular basis. I'm trying to limit the impact on my foot for a little while. Even a short walk has a negative effect and causes a little bit of pain.

I just gotta keep movin'.

Be well,
John <><


No comments:

Post a Comment