Sunday, February 1, 2015

February plan

So I continued today with Day 6 of the squat and push-up challenge. I skipped Day 6 of the 30 days of yoga and just did some good stretching while watching the first half of the Superbowl. I'm thinking that maybe I'll do Day 6 tomorrow morning and go back for Day 7 in the evening.

I have a midday lunch meeting, so I'm thinking coffee, squat/push-up challenge and Day 6 yoga in the morning. I should have plenty of time to get a little reading in before heading off to my meeting.
I'll have more time in the afternoon/evening.

Depending on the weather, I'll either ride my bicycle for a little road work or hit the indoor cycle. I need to get a little light weight work in and also the afternoon Day 7 yoga thing. It actually sounds like a lot more than it is.

Other things also need to get accomplished in the day; a little laundry, a little grocery shopping, you know--the normal household things. I think that February will be a good month. Thursday and Friday will be the challenging days this week as I have all day meetings on those days. If the weather is nice, maybe I can get out for a long walk during the day.

I hope that you have a healthful plan for your February.
Eat well. Exercise a little. Be healthy.

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment