Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

March turned out to be a pretty good month for getting back on track. Now we are on to April!

I certainly plan to keep up with the daily walking. I managed a nice walk on most days in March and averaged over 10,000 steps per day in spite of missing the mark on 10 days.

I've decided that I'll work on a little running, but don't plan on making it a priority. In spite of the additional benefits; it's just not that important to me. I'll take in on a daily basis.

I am going to work on getting a bicycle ride in at least once a week and start back to working on some weight work, probably in a circuit training routine rather than strength training. I'll be adding these to my walking a little at a time. I do expect some challenges as I'll be away from home and out of routine several days in April. I guess I'll be counting on walking and body weight exercises on those days.

I've been better about watching the food intake and am looking forward to the fresh fruits and vegetables of spring and summer. I just need to be a little bit more diligent about the daily intake. I would like to go into May back around the 200 pound mark.

Set your April goals now!
Here we go!

Be well,

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment