Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Morning Coffee

I'm not one of those get up and get my morning workout in kind of guys. I like to enjoy a few cups of coffee and read or write a little bit before doing anything physically stressful.

This morning it's raining out so it works in my favor as I wait for the rain to stop before going out for a walk or run.

For a little change in my morning routine I decided to go out for coffee. I had enough left on a Starbucks gift card from a Canadian friend for another Americano so I decided to treat myself.

Sitting in the Starbucks on the north side of Ozark and checking Google Maps shows that it's 6.9 miles to my house. I'm thinking that if I get up with Chris on one of her work days, she could drop me off here for my morning coffee and then I could make my way home in alternating walk/run fashion.

It's quite a bit more than my normal walk/run distance so I may have to build up to it but it's a doable thing and would probably get my day started a little bit earlier.

Something to consider.

Be well,

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment