Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April Goals Report and Looking Towards May

It is almost the end of April and time to assess how I did on my monthly goals.

I added 1,000 steps to my daily goal at the beginning of the month and have made it every day so far. My daily average is around 12,300. I think that for May I'll set a monthly goal and give myself a break on the the days when my step count might be a little low.

400,000 steps for a monthly goal would be a daily average of 12,904 and might be a little ambitious. I'm going to count on some nice weather and a little more running (and maybe an earlier start each day) and go for it. I know that there will be light days with activities that make stepping out difficult. We shall see...

I did a little bit of running and I won't say it felt good, but it didn't feel bad. I only managed one short bicycle ride.

Weight is down a few pounds -- 6 pounds so far. I was hoping for more but slow and steady works.

Overall health is good.
I'm happy with that.

I've still got a couple of days to work out all of my May goals. I'm thinking about a more defined program of running and exercise and maybe a little more restrictive diet. I let you know in a couple of days.

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment