Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sporting Spectator vs Participant

It's baseball season and that tends to take up a few hours everyday as I really enjoy watching the St. Louis Cardinals play ball. Last year I started cycling on my indoor cycle while watching the game or listening to the game on the radio while doing something else. It's one way to stay fit since I no longer participate in any sports.

This year I'll try to continue with that practice and can add working with my weight machine to the game watching exercises since it is now in the basement man cave, as well.

Today is extra challenging since the Cardinals have a day game and the Blues skate tonight. I'm meeting with a former co-worker at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the hockey game. He happens to be a fan of the bad team -- the Wild.

I'll finish my morning walk (I'm taking a coffee break at a local shop at the 2.35 mile point) in a little bit and in plenty of time to watch the Cardinals. I'm thinking it will be weight work this afternoon.

Then early dinner with Chris (brats and burgers) and off to the late hockey game.

This retired life is wearing me out!

Make the time.
Be fit.
Be well,

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment