Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Starbucks Start

I'm beginning this morning at one of the Springfield Starbucks.
I had to get up to take Chris to work this morning so swinging by for a morning Americano and spinach/feta/egg white wrap seemed like a grand way to start the day. Looking at the customers coming in today, I see a lot of pretty fit looking people. Maybe I should stop by for a little inspiration more often.

I'll sip my venti 5-shot Americano, browse the internet on my Chromebook, refill my cup with a free coffee and head home to a morning workout. It'll be circuit work on the Weider weight machine today. I also need to see just what I need to do to repair the seat back on my recumbent cycle. I may get out for an actual bike ride today, but geez, it is supposed to be another hot and humid day in the Ozarks!

I think that I'd like to work on some yoga for strength and balance in the coming weeks. I'll check for some online sessions. If you are aware of any, please send me a link.

I hope that you are planning a healthy activity for today.
A healthy activity + some good for you food + a good night's rest = a better you for tomorrow!

Be well!

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment