Thursday, January 3, 2019

Jan 2

I'm not sure how the end of day posts are going to work. I didn't think about posting yesterday's results until after I was in bed. This morning (Jan 3) I'm posting under the title of Jan 2, since it's really yesterday's post.

It was another good day.
4 mile walk and under my total calories for the day.
Supper was a little heavy and high in fat, but I had the calories to spare so no real harm done.

I'm still not getting to the early morning exercise. It's a good thing I have the day to find the time for it later. I've been getting into a bad habit of staying up past midnight. I still get my sleep in, I just feel like I'm wasting daylight. I imagine that will change back to a more normal cycle when Chris goes back to work.

For the morning of Jan 3 (Day 34), the scale put me at -8 lbs. It's starting to move again!
And today's another day towards better health.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment