Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Jan 7, day 38

So my January 7 report comes on the morning of Jan 8.
I waited on purpose so that I could record my morning weight at 1 week into the new year. Maybe that wasn't the best idea since I gave myself a day off yesterday -- I didn't walk. I didn't make my step goal. I didn't track my calories. I ate some sweets. But it's okay. I deserved the day off.

248

I'm good with that.
The scale is moving again and I'm feeling better. The daily walk is getting back to being a habit that I feel good about. I need some new walking shoes. I think those are coming this week.
I haven't added any additional exercises yet, nor have I made it a point to get started earlier in the day.
No worries, though. It's working for me. Tracking calories and proteins/carbs/fats is a big step in moving towards being healthier and eating better.
Chris is on board for the healthier eating part. That's a big help.

So I'm minus 10 lbs in 38 days. Nothing earth shattering, but moving in the right direction.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment