Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 1, 2019

sigh

My first of the year weigh-in was a little disappointing -- not surprising, just disappointing.
254. That means a net loss of just four pounds for December. The good news is the holidays are over and I'm off to a new month, with new goals.

For Day 1 of 2019, I'll make my goal of 12,019 steps. My phone app shows me 15 steps short right now, but I'll make that and more just going upstairs in a bit. Most of them came during my four mile walk. That's all the exercise I managed today, since it was a sleep in kind of morning.

Diet was good.
It was day 2 of logging food and calories and I came in well under for the day. My proportions were a little off from my goals. I'll probably go back to using a daily protein supplement to boost my protein when necessary.

It was a good day.
It was a good start.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment