Monday, December 31, 2018

Dec 31, 2018

Last day of the month.
Last day of the year.

It was a good day. I started the day with 15 minutes on the stationary bike while watching news and drinking coffee. I'll need to get used to that early morning exercise. I want to do 30 minutes, but it didn't happen this morning.
I did get a 3+ mile walk in this afternoon and did 100 air squats. i still need a little over 300 steps to reach my new daily step goal. I decided to up my 10,000 step daily goal by 2,019 steps for 2019. Now my daily goal is 12,019 steps/day. That's really a big leap for me. Today will only be the third day this month that I make it, Most days I barely made the 10,000 steps.

I started with the food logging today and did well enough that I could have a piece of pumpkin pie for dessert and still be under my calories for the day.

I'm not expecting a great number from tomorrow's weigh in. The holidays have been pretty tough.
But it's a new month and a new year, so I'll put the past behind me and move forward.

Have a healthy New Year!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment