Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dec 12

It's gong to be another beautiful day in the Ozarks with the temperature reaching 56f (13c)!
That means another day for walking in light sweats. I walked 3 miles yesterday, got my 10,000 steps and then over ate at dinner time (pork nachos at El Charro). Sacrebleu!

Oh well. Today is another day.
At some point (soon) I'm going to have to start adding some strength building into the routine. This will be challenging since I really have no routine -- no set time to walk, to set time for meals, no set bedtime. The only routine thing in my life is I wake up (when I'm finished sleeping) and make coffee.
That's it!

The rest of my day just happens as it comes along.
I like it like that, but it makes things like regular exercise difficult.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment