Friday, December 28, 2018

Dec 28

I'm going to change things a bit on the daily posting. When possible, I think I'll post end of day rather than the following morning. Today's post comes mid-afternoon.

Yesterday I walked 3 miles, had a big breakfast (more like brunch) and a light dinner. I did have several sweets as there are still plenty of holiday goodies around.

This morning I pedaled 50 minutes on the indoor cycle. I've had a couple of handfuls of mixed nuts and two small slices of whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter. Dinner tonight will be pinto beans with ham, and cornbread.

I've decided that I am definitely have to go back to logging foods. I'll restart that on Jan 1.
I'm also going to try to work more towards an exercise routine and try to set a regular time for exercise that will include more than just walking or cycling.
Changes are hard.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment