Friday, September 24, 2021

September 24, 100 days Day 3

Ugh!
I know I said that I wasn't going to use yardwork activity as exercise, but...
Dang! Two and a half hours of tilling this SWMO soil kind of beat me up. The only other exercise for the day was some light stretching in the evening. Today will be better. More tilling in the plan, but I'll try to at least get a good walk in. 
It's a pretty slow start for my 100 Days of Fitness, but it's a start.

Diet was good. Good foods and not too much. Today...that's going to need some attention. With friends coming to dinner and French Silk pie on the menu for dessert--yeah, I'm going to have to sacrifice some daytime calories to make that balance. I'm also going to have to stick to a single plate of the pork and chicken fried rice that I'm making for the main course. Maybe I'll double up on the kale salad that Chris is making.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment