Tuesday, September 28, 2021

September 28, Day 7

I dusted off the exercise equipment in the basement yesterday. I pushed a few weights on the machine, used some dumbbells, and spent a little time on one of the cardio machines. I'll need to spend a little time rebuilding the muscle memory for weights and exercise. It's amazing how much longer it takes when you have a little age and it's been a while.
I put off the kayaking and plan on that being today's exercise.

Diet was okay. 
I've been careful about the added calories and metabolism effects from beer. I've only had one bottle since I've started this. I have to admit that I miss it when partaking of my other unhealthy habit--smoking a cigar. 
Yesterday was a decent diet day overall, but I think it was probably too high in calories to lose weight. I should go back to logging foods. It's just that I really hate that. September will probably be a neutral month, so I may need to consider a change for October. As is often the case, I know what works; it's just a matter of doing it.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment