Monday, July 21, 2014

Motivational Monday

Just a quick note to start the work week.

It is going to be a difficult week to get exercise time into my days. I'll be spending plenty of time behind the wheel on a couple of days and out of my regular routine on others. Right now I'm thinking of adding 30 minutes or so to my drive time and stopping for a brisk two-mile walk in the middle of those drive days.

I'll just have to find the time on the other days to get some activity. Body weight exercises, pushups, squats, lunges and the dreaded burpees are always easy options for exercise and fitness. Diet also proves to be challenging on the road.

For today, the challenging week proves to be motivation to get off to a good start: meatless Monday for the diet; burpees and walking for the fitness.

Have a great week!
Be well,

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment