Sunday, August 31, 2014

An Introduction...of sorts:

As my Twitter following is growing with a new category of followers (fitness and health), it occurs to me that I may be presenting an unfair bias about who I am in these areas.

The (by an unhealthy guy) part of this blog's title is not very far from the truth. Thankfully, it is getting to be less true as time goes on and I begin to make better decisions about fitness, diet and general health.

I know that social network relationships aren't very deep and, for the most part, we aren't interested in the parts of life that are outside of our social connection. But I find it interesting when I see that we have more than one area of common interest. Some fitness friends also post inspirational quotes and Bible verses that show insights to their spiritual beliefs. Some otherwise healthy eating people share their indulgences from time to time, making them more real to us wannabees.

UFC followers and enthusiasts share many fitness accounts. NASCAR fans...well, are NASCAR fans. My NATCA friends fall into as many diverse categories as I do. You get the idea.

In any case, if you are interested, here are several posts from my other blog, Out of My Hat, that are together pretty much a tell all about me. They are listed here in the order that they appeared in Out of My Hat.

Who am I?
Facebook and Random Things
Ten Honest Things About John
Who am I (again)
And finally...
Am I really an Enigma or Conundrum?


No comments:

Post a Comment