Monday, March 2, 2015

Bonus day!

Looks like we get a nice weather break today!
Forecast in the Ozarks is for a sunny day with temps around 40F  (4.5C). The earlier forecast for rain gets pushed back until tomorrow and then we're back to snow on Wednesday! March in the Ozarks!

In any case, I'm going to get in a little workout this morning and then plan on a long walk this afternoon. My foot has still been bothering me a bit so I'll stick to walking vs running, although I would like to eventually do a little running. Oddly enough, yoga (which I haven't been doing) seems to help the bones in my foot feel better! I'm not sure how that works, but it does.

March is going to have to be a much more focused month when it comes to diet and exercise. Back to eating less and exercising more. Being home is terrible for the diet. Even eating good snacks too often is a bad deal! Maybe I need to make the kitchen a NO GO ZONE during the day.

Time to get moving and amp up the metabolism for the day.

Be well,
John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment