Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Goals for the Last Week of Winter!

It is supposed to be a beautiful week in the Ozarks!

There is a little rain in the forecast, but that is to be expected for this time of year in the Ozarks of Southwest Missouri. However, it appears that most days will very nice for the last week of winter.

I am going to set a one week goal of 80,000 steps. That pushes my daily count up a little bit from the current 10,000 steps and will require me to be after it every day this week. I have yet to decide if that will include any running. The biggest benefit I see from running is the amount of time it saves! Of course, I know that there are other, more healthful benefits associated with running, but the biggie for me is the time.  

I doubt that I'll be able to enjoy a cigar on a three mile run like I do on my daily walks!
I doubt if I'll enjoy much of anything (except maybe finishing) on a three mile run!

Honestly, if there is any running this week, it will most likely be run a little, walk a little.

Well I'd better get going for today. It's early afternoon and I've fewer than 2,000 steps on the counter.
Sacrebleu!

Be well,
John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment