Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weekly Goals (update)

It's a good thing that I took advantage of the nice days early in the week to get a great start on my 80,000 step goal. Tomorrow is supposed to be another rainy day and I think it may be more than the light rain we've had all day today.

I did manage to get in a three mile walk today, in spite of the light rain and cool temperature. I should end the day with more than 10K steps but will need to work at it a little bit. With nice days in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, the 80K step goal shouldn't be a problem, but I would also like to be at 10K steps for every day this week. I might be walking in a heavier rain tomorrow or hitting the mall and joining the other mall walkers. I'm going to try to make that a last option kind of thing.

By the way, I use an app on my phone as my pedometer. It's a Samsung app called S Health. It has other features but the only ones I use are the pedometer and heart-rate features. I'm too cheap to buy a fitbit or other wearable device. While health has become more important to me, spending money to keep track of what I'm doing hasn't. The free apps are more my style!

Be well,

John <><

No comments:

Post a Comment