Monday, April 13, 2020

4 - 12, 10,802

So with a light rain coming down, I thought I'd do something different yesterday. Although our apartment building is only four stories, I thought I'd do some stairs. The stairs are outside but covered and sheltered from a light rain.

I did 400+ steps up (I used the elevator for downs) and then decided that the rain was light enough for a walk around the building. I figured to stay close enough that if it got heavier it wouldn't be too bad. As it tapered off to nothing, I ventured farther away, first in larger circles, then on down the trail. I never started the app to track my distance, but using the step count I figure it pretty close to 4 miles.
The daily total was 10,802.

It's a new day out, sunny and cool. I've a few things to do this morning, but should get my walk in this afternoon.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment