Thursday, April 9, 2020

From 30C to 30F

Spring in the Ozarks!
If the thunderstorms and pollen aren't enough to mess with your senses, there are always a few extreme temperature changes to see who prematurely packed away their winter gear. It was 87F (30C) here yesterday. It will be a few degrees below freezing tonight.
The next few days will be cool enough that even a mid-afternoon walk won't be too hot.

I managed a nice walk early in the day and then a shorter one in the evening. My daily step total was on the plus side of 14,500. I already have more than 10,000 extra steps for the week so I can do absolutely nothing for a day and still carry a 10K average. I've no plans to do that, but if Saturday's storms turn into an all day rain -- I'm covered.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment