Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Looking ahead to next week...

I'm still stepping out.
I keep thinking that I'll skip a day. Maybe I'll keep getting out for as long as I'm confined to this tiny apartment. This weekend we will be moving. I imagine that Saturday will be an active day. I seriously doubt that I'll get my walk in, but I shouldn't have a problem with the step goal.

My step total for 4 - 14 was 11,572.

While walking daily is good for me and I feel pretty good, I'm still carrying way too much weight. I'm not too concerned about the actual number and haven't had a scale to check it for five months. That will change next week.

I still want my overall focus to be on feeling good, but I know that the science of feeling good at a more healthy weight beats the crap out of what I'm feeling now. I'll be able to add some variety to my activity and exercise. We'll have our bicycles, a stationary bike and treadmill for the nasty weather days, our weight machine, and some dumbbells. We'll also have plenty of space -- both inside and outside -- for exercise.
Plus there will be the activity of landscaping, gardening, and caring for the five acres of our home. It all begins next week!

For today, I'll be back out for another walk.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment