Sunday, April 19, 2020

Still Stepping

Moving day was a strange day.
We hired Two Men and a Truck (actually four men and two trucks) to empty the storage units and bring our stuff to the new house. Although I was on my feet all day, I really didn't do that much work.
I did manage just over 10,000 steps and ended the day at 10,372.

Between unpacking, setting up the house, and some rain in the forecast, this week may be a bust.
I'm okay with that. I'll keep an eye on the count and activity level and do what I can to keep the numbers up, but there's always the next streak to look forward to if this one comes to an end.

So far I have a perfect month of April with enough extra steps that I can afford to miss a day (or two) and still reach 300,000 steps for the month.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment