Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Stepping Out!

Yesterday was a beautiful day!
The sky was a high overcast layer that blocked out the sun, but it was warm and a great day to be outside for a long walk. Today will be even better as the clouds should be gone and the thermometer makes its way to 80.

It turns out that I didn't start my day with yoga. I'm not sure why it happened that way, but it did. Today I have to go grocery shopping with the old people.

Day 6 step count was 11,373.

The phone app I use to track steps and activity shows a significant decrease in average steps (for men using the app) and minutes of activity over the past several weeks. Three weeks ago the average was 4500 steps per day. Two weeks ago it had dropped to 3700. Last week it was just over 3000.
I guess the shelter in place orders and the working from home are also taking their toll on physical activity.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment