Friday, April 17, 2020

Weird Day

Yesterday's exercise turned out differently than I expected. I thought I was going to walk the area around our new house -- but I didn't. I did walk to where I'll need to put up a mailbox -- .26 miles (.42km) there and back to the house. The perimeter of our 5 acre lot is .46 miles (.74km). and has a couple of good dips and rises. Other than that, I didn't do any walking at the new (today) place and had to put in some time on the walking trail here at the apartment. I ended the day with 10,738 steps.

I'll try to get a walk in this morning before we close at noon. This afternoon we'll be prepping for the movers and moving some stuff on our own. Who knows what the next few days will bring. I'll have to find a new normal routine in the coming days.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment