Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Healthy Habits

So in the past couple of weeks since I stopped posting my daily steps I've pretty much sucked at staying active. I guess I need the personal accountability of posting to a blog that nobody reads.
sigh

Well it is a new month -- a new quarter, in fact -- and another opportunity for a fresh start.
My daughter-in-law has me starting a 30 day yoga series. It's way more reasonable than starting that P90X crap that she convinced me to do a couple of years ago. Chris says that she'll do the yoga with me, although neither on of us seems too enthusiastic about it. Any exercise will be easier once we get moved out of our apartment and into our new home mid-month.

So...
It's April 1st.
It's Day 1.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment