Thursday, June 11, 2020

June 11: Another challenge

I thought it was going to be a lazy day. My sister was taking a day off from exercising due to her work schedule, so I thought I would, too. I know -- I'm retired and had no excuse for a day off. I just figured I'd borrow hers. Then around 8:30pm I see this on my Facebook wall:



A quick check showed I was at fewer than 5,000 steps.
Sacrebleu!
Now I felt like I needed to get at least that many steps. And if I was going to walk a mile, well ... why not walk two and get 10,000? 
I ended the day with 10,589.

I had a decent diet day, but still need to up the protein number. 

Today will be an low step active day. I've got some flower bed/planter boxes to build and a small fence/wall to hide the garbage dumpster. I think I'll be working on mowing the field today. I'll need to remember to suspend my step counter while on the mower.

It's going to be another beautiful day in the Ozarks -- a good day to be active.
Be well,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment