Monday, June 1, 2020

June 1st: The Journey Continues

I ended May with my worst diet and activity day of the month!
It was only the second time (in six weeks) that I've not met my daily calorie target, this time by a significant amount.
And in spite of spending 20 minutes on the exercise cycle, it was probably my lowest activity day with just 4,191 steps.

But May was a good month and I start June at 241 pounds, just shy of my June 13th goal of 240. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I did get the weight machine properly set up yesterday. The few dumbbells I have are there, as well as the exercise cycle and treadmill. It's a pretty nice little home gym for an old, fat guy. I plan on spending a little bit of time there this summer. I'll work out a June exercise plan and include it here in the next few days.
I know I'm not in great shape and it's been a while since I've done anything other than walking, so I'll be taking it easy and trying to avoid any injuries. 

At some point, I should probably check my resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugars, and other numbers. I'll be 60 on June 13th and am due for a physical. 

Have a great June!
Be well,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment