Friday, June 12, 2020

June 12

Wow!
Yesterday was a work day! And it was a workday that included a few steps -- 11,197.
I went to bed early and slept late. Today will be a similar day as I finish some of the projects I started yesterday. I just want to say that I am really glad that I had a career that let me sit on my butt and use my brain rather than one that required manual labor.
In a way I feel that active fitness is better than working out regularly, but I realize that when days like yesterday are not the norm, planned exercise is also important. I'm still working on that part.

I had a meatless day yesterday (and it wasn't even Monday). It wasn't planned. It just turned out that way. Even after having milk and cookies for an afternoon snack, I was well below my daily calorie target. 
We have a few avocados that will reached use or lose status today, so I think Chris is planning on chicken salad with avocados for tonight.

Tomorrow is my 60th birthday and the first of my short term target dates. I reached the 240 lb. goal at Monday's weigh-in, but took a quick scale check to make sure I will still be at or below that weight tomorrow. It's been a good week and all is well.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment