Saturday, June 13, 2020

June 13

Yesterday was another active day of doing work without any time for "exercising." I recorded 8,168 steps and was plenty tired at the end of the day. I think I'm kind of taking the day off today.
Even as I type that I know that awareness about activity and diet are becoming a way of life and there won't really be a day off.
My June 13 weight is 238. That's -20lbs in just over eight weeks -- not record setting as weight loss goes, but quick weight loss was never the goal.

I was well below my calorie target for the day. One benefit of hard work and hot weather is a reduced appetite. This past week I've been intentionally snacking at night to get more calories (usually protein) for the day!

Just going to be on cruise control today. We'll see where it takes me.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment