Tuesday, June 2, 2020

June 2; Daily Diary

June is off to a good start. An early walk set me up to reach 10,000 steps for the day. It was only two miles, but it made a good start for the day. Throw in a little yard work and a later walk for the mail -- bam! 10,326 steps!
I did spend a little time (30 min) on the weight machine. I was mostly just reacquainting myself with different exercises and stimulating some muscle memory. I'll be keeping it lighter weights and higher reps for a little while. It's nice to have that option to add some diversity in my exercise plan.

Yesterday was the first Meatless Monday in a few years. I think it's a good thing. I don't think Chris is as sold on it. We typically do breakfasts and lunches separately, so those are easy. A shared dinner is a little trickier.
Yesterday I experimented with a portabella parmesan. I liked it. Chris wasn't a fan.



Overall, I had a good diet day, finishing under my daily target without the additional calories added for exercise.
Today's a new day and it's time to get to work.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment