Sunday, May 31, 2020

May Ends; June Begins

Because it's the end of the month and because I had a good midweek weight check, I stepped on the scale again this morning. If I hold weight with a good day today, I'll hit my Monday morning weigh in at my first interim goal two weeks early! I'm a little bit stoked!

Yesterday I got some work done around the house, but no walk. 7,361 on the step count. I really need to work on that for June.
Today I'll reroute the cables on the weight machine so they are correct and I'll be ready to start using it tomorrow. There is still plenty of yard work, gardening, and other active work to do, so I'm going to have to figure out activity priorities for days when doing it all seems too much.

It's going to be a beautiful day in the Ozarks.
Be well!

John 

No comments:

Post a Comment