Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Active fit

Several years ago I asked a coworker if her husband worked out with her and if was in good shape, as well. She said he didn't exercise but was what she called active fit. Typically I am not active enough to stay any kind of fit without purposefully adding a walk or some other activity.
Not so yesterday.

We finished collecting the last of our stored goods for the move. That put me at 13,543 steps for the day! I also managed a little work in the flower bed before we got our stuff.

The day was too busy to be snacking so I ended the day with quite a few calories left in my daily allotment. I allowed myself a treat of pecan shortbread cookies and a glass of milk as a late night snack and was still well under for the day.

But that was yesterday and this is today. Living in the present doesn't allow much for yesterdays. Thinking about good food and good health for today.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment