Friday, May 22, 2020

Step Count Blunder

Unrelated to health and fitness -- my new lawn tractor arrived yesterday and I spent some time playing on it. I only mention it here because I know my step counter added around 4000 steps for the time I was on the mower. I'll have to remember to suspend my step count on mowing days.

Light activity working around the house yesterday. If I subtract 4000 steps from my total I'm at just over 8000 for the day. It looks like a rainy day today, so maybe I'll spend some time on the exercise cycle. It's actually supposed rain for the next several days.

I've been keeping on track in the diet department, but need to add more vegetables to the mix. I'm getting better at the whole moderation thing by keeping portions smaller, no seconds, just a couple of cookies vs. eating a whole sleeve, etc. This current method won't win any contests when it comes to dropping weight quickly, but I'm much more interested in finding a healthy and sustainable diet.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment