Saturday, May 23, 2020

A Different Kind of Workout

Moving has been a slow steady process. Yesterday we rearranged furniture -- several times. Fortunately, we only moved the piano once! The sofa, love seat, oak end tables, coffee table and area rug -- well, we moved those several times trying to figure out the best place for them.
It wasn't a lot of steps (3,003), but it was plenty of work.

I need to watch my calorie consumption by time of day a bit. Yesterday was heavily weighted towards late in the day. I really didn't need so many calories late. I ended up with over half of my daily intake after 7pm. I was still well below my target, but need to spread them out to earlier in the day.

May is almost over and I don't feel like I've accomplished much on the health front. I've lost a few pounds, but still need to figure out an exercise or activity routine. I have a week to be thinking about June goals.
Hmmm...

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment