Sunday, May 3, 2020

Stepping again

I ended the < 10K step streak at 3 days and am back on the plus 10K side. I didn't really go for a walk, but managed enough activity and some short walks up and down our street between moving the lawn sprinklers last evening.
11,757 for the day.
I have some projects to take care of in the coming week. Getting my daily steps may take some more effort than usual.

In spite of the frozen pizza we baked for lunch, I had a decent food day and came in well below my calorie target. I'm pretty sure that tomorrow morning's weigh-in will show I'm back in the losing column.

It's definitely a journey. I'm learning to be more mindful about what I'm eating (and drinking, too) and how that affects my diet, my calorie count (to a lesser degree), and my overall health and well-being.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment