Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Another Working Without Walking Day

Ugh!
I don't really mind a good working without walking day, but this was more of a busy kind of thing than actually working. And I'm sure that I could have added a mile walk to reach the 10K threshold, but didn't.
7,828 for the day. I've got some steps to make up to reach that 10,000 step average for the month.

I noticed something didn't feel quite right on the weight machine. Sure enough, a little internet research showed I threaded one of the cables incorrectly. I'll need to rework that to be able to use it correctly.

Another good day on the healthy eating side of the coin. Some days (like yesterday) I push the first meal of the day to around noon. That puts me at more of a two meals and a snack schedule and works well for me. I need to watch my protein intake. I'd like for it to be higher than it's been. I might have make protein smoothies a regular part of my day.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment