Monday, May 4, 2020

Progress

It's been a little over a week (11 days) since I started using the My Fitness Pal app to start tracking my caloric intake again. Just by paying close attention to what I consume, I've lost 6 pounds (2.7 kg) in that time, 4 lbs (1.8 kg) since last Monday's weigh-in.
I don't expect that rate of weight loss to continue. I'd be pretty happy with a steady 1-2 pounds per week. The caloric count on the app is for losing 2 pound/week, the maximum you can set it for.
Today's number was 250.

On the daily step count, yesterday was 11,152.
Still no variety in the exercise. It might be a bit before I can get settled into an exercise routine. We're still trying to get settled into the new home and daily routine for everything else, too.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment