Friday, May 15, 2020

Daily diary

It's been about three weeks since I began logging food again. I've been pretty good about keeping up with scanning, weighing, or trying to make a fair estimate for the log. I think I'd feel better about adding more protein to my diet, but I am generally well pleased by the effect of logging.
In spite of a high fat day yesterday, I had enough remaining calories to allow myself a treat of pecan shortbread cookies and a glass of milk last night.

Yesterday was a fairly active day as I did a little work towards getting a flower bed ready. I did need to add a late evening mile to make the 10,000 step goal, and ended the day with 10,530. It's raining this morning and forecast to be raining throughout the day. I might have to hit the cycle again.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment