Saturday, May 30, 2020

It's Getting Easier

It was another day when I worked in the yard and flower beds without a lot of steps. Only 6,171 for the day, but I got some sun and spent the afternoon relaxing.

Diet wise it seems to be getting easier to stay within my daily calorie goals. Lately I've been checking to see how many cookies I can have for a late night snack! I suppose I could skip the cookies and lose weight more quickly, but I do love cookies and milk!
Grilled Italian sausages are on the menu for today. That's some high fat, high calorie stuff so I'll have to be careful with the snacking. Yesterday's baked salmon and fresh green beans was a much healthier dinner. I try to keep a balance -- not too much of the unhealthy choices, but still not depriving myself of some of the foods I like. So far it seems to be working.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment