Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 10, No Excuses

We took a short hike yesterday around the Johnson Shut-ins. There was quite a bit of elevation change -- down, up, down, up stuff. It wasn't too severe. Just something to add to the walk.

We ate out last night. It was an old school that had been turned into a hospital during the Civil War. It was later bought by nuns and turned into a convent and school for girls. It's a cool place, but seems out of place for the area. I'm sure they do a much better business during the summer season. I imagine it's a pretty rough time for business during the winter months.
I didn't log my calories for the entire day, but it wasn't a bad day.

Today will be breaking down camp, driving home, church meeting tonight. I'll get some time on the exercise bike later in the evening. 

John

No comments:

Post a Comment