Wednesday, November 24, 2021

November 24, No Excuses

November is winding down. I'd like to say that I'm going to finish strong, but I'm not really committed to that. I'm more likely to just keep doing what I've been doing for the first 23 days of the month. In fact, that's what I'd like to be doing as I move forward into December and 2022--just keep doing the same mindful eating and activity each and every day.

I do plan on making today a light day on the diet side. I know that tomorrow will not be. Even though I hope to be mindful of everything during the traditional Thanksgiving feast, I know there will be so very much food that I am shying away from in my new diet. Moderation is the key (I think).
I will try to track my food for the day, but I am expecting to exceed my normal daily intake--and I'm okay with that. I know that logging it will help to keep the over doing it to a minimum. 

I will need to get my exercise in early. With company coming over for dinner I don't know what the afternoon/evening will look like. It would be nice to have a post dinner walk, but I don't know how everyone else will feel about that. I'll count it as a bonus if it happens.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment