Saturday, November 6, 2021

November 6, No Excuses

Yesterday's walk was a more leisurely stroll. We drove to the Ozark Park and walked the park and the newly developed area around the old mill. It ended up being only 1.5 miles, but I added some walking and stair steps while working on an afternoon project for the back porch.

I'm going to put yesterday in the bad diet column. I did come in below my calorie allotment for the day, so that part is good, but I ate poorly--too much calorie dense, high fat food. I'm okay with the occasional day like that, but I want it to be the exception. Back to the fruits, nuts, and veggies today.

I won't be home on Monday morning for a first week weigh-in. I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow morning. I did step on the scale this morning and I was 244 pounds. That's minus 2 for the week/month and I'm happy about that. Daily weighing can be weird, so I may or may not weigh in tomorrow. 
When I went through the big loss several years ago, I weighed daily but told myself I had to be at or below a weight for three consecutive days before I could claim it. Maybe weighing daily isn't the weird part. Maybe it's me.

Be well,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment