Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November 30, No Excuses

The final day of November has arrived and I have done well in getting a little more exercise on a daily basis. Granted, I certainly don't push myself and I am far from being fit, but I am doing more than I was doing and I'm working on making exercise (not just activity) a part of my daily routine.

Having said that, yesterday was a day of activity rather than exercise. 
It was travel day and included a lot of walking and carrying luggage.
I probably consumed a full day's calories at dinner with a couple of beers and a full plate of steak nachos. That isn't too bad considering I really didn't eat much throughout the day.

Although my simple version of No Excuse November ends today, I am hopeful of continuing with daily exercise of some type and working towards a more healthful and sustainable diet. Today I am going to have to figure out a daily or at least a monthly goal for December.

Be well,
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment